Over the last four years Urban Nexus have designed, managed and delivered projects using Prince II and Project Cycle Management Techniques. These include Neighbourhood Regeneration projects in the following strands:
- Community Development
- Education and Training
- Housing and Physical Regeneration
- Business and Enterprise
- Crime and Community Safety
- Health Improvements
More recently we have been involved in delivering projects to bring about Community Cohesion and Prevent Extremism. These include:
- Developing Diversity-Women's involvement in mosques
- Framework of Standards-Recruitment of Muslim Chaplains in Public institutions
- Beacon Mosques-Training for Muslim Imams and Trainee Imams including an assessment of governing documents
and many more..
More information on these and other projects can be found by selecting the drop down menues below.